The Modern Law of Contract.
- Chemistry and Biology of Hyaluronan.
- Mars Unmasked: The Changing Face of Urban Operations!
- Mental Health and Addiction Care in the Middle East?
Richard Stone. Offering a carefully tailored overview of all key topics for LLB and GDL courses, this tenth edition has been thoroughly updated and presents learning features that will help students to: Understand and remember core topics: boxed chapter summaries offer a useful checklist for students, while illustrative diagrams help to clarify difficult concepts Identify important cases and assess their relevance : 'Key Case' features highlight and contextualise the most significant cases Reflect on how contract law operates in context: Highlighted 'for thought' features ask students to consider 'what if' scenarios, while 'in focus' features offer critical commentary on the law Consolidate learning and prepare for assessment: the book's Companion Website presents chapter-by-chapter Multiple-Choice Questions; a Flashcard glossary; contract law skills advice; PowerPoint slides of the diagrams within the book; and sample essay questions.
The modern law of contract
Guide to Using the Book. Guide to the Companion Website.
- "Modern Law of Contracts" by Howard HUNTER.
- Toccata Ottava di durezze, e Ligature, No. 8 from Toccate, canzone ... di cimbalo et organo, Vol. II;
- A Course in Abstract Harmonic Analysis.
- The American President: Power and Communication.
- Addressing the Economics of Waste?
- You may also be interested in these books:.
Frier , James J. This contracts casebook includes introductions that quickly orient students within unfamiliar territories.
Cases present both the doctrine applied and, in some instances, the shortcomings of that doctrine. The authors express their disagreement about basic issues, so that students can experience the range of possible in modern contract law. Tom Bingham.
Democracy Hacked. Martin Moore.
The Modern Law of Contract by Richard Stone, James Devenney | Waterstones
Under the Wig. William Clegg. Work Like a Woman. Mary Portas. Helena Kennedy.
Trials of the State. Jonathan Sumption. The Secret Barrister. A Dictionary of Law.
Jonathan Law. Jacqueline Martin. Nigel Foster. Defending the Guilty. Alex McBride. Court Number One.